Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Disney World (Day 1)

Our Disney Adventure Begins

Our first day at Disney started about 2 pm because we had to get to the resort, unload, get the stroller, and on and on and on.  Then we had reservations for lunch at the Grand Floridian Cafe.  That lunch took about 2 hours!!!!  The food was great but I don't think we'll go back for lunch.

We stayed in the Movie Resort.  You get what you pay for, that's all I'll say about that!


This is in the lobby right outside the Cafe.  We are ready to GO!!!!


We got there right before the 3:00 parade and the show they were having in front of the Castle was just ending.  This is when we realized that Gabbie was not a big fan of fireworks.  I thought she had outgrown that fear.  Who knew!!!

Gabbies first Disney Parade.

It was HOOOOOOTTTTTTT but what did we expect.


Gabbie got her ears and could take no more.  I think this is when we were headed to Hollywood Studios.  We ate at Mama Melrose and rushed to FANTASMIC afterward.  It was a great show!!  I was under the impression there were not a lot of seats but they have a ton.  It took me a week to recover from this "Vacation".  I loved it but man was I pooped!!!


No comments: